Party decoration for wedding requires everything to be perfect. Little decoration mistakes can destroy the charm of the entire party. Your wedding naturally demands a huge amount of expenses to be spent. So your little mistakes are not welcome at all. You can however avoid these mistakes if you are careful and have an idea of these mistakes that can happen.
Here are the seven major mistakes which you must avoid in your wedding decoration. Let’s have a look.
• Not a selected color or theme: If you don’t have a determine color or theme for the wedding party, decoration will be more complicated a matter for you. You can neither go for a budget nor any particular style. So make sure at first what kind of decoration you need to have in the wedding party.
• Skip the colored linens: The tables and chairs must be covered up with the colored linens. While dealing with wedding table centrepieces, make sure that you have the colored linens ready for the party. Otherwise the tables will look like the empty parts of the decoration.
• Space for the ceremony and reception: The party decoration must be determined as per the space of the venue selected for the wedding ceremony and the reception. The different themes will need various themes to be suited perfectly. Also, you need to inform the chair hire company about the space of your venue so that they can arrange chairs accordingly.
• Less importance to the ceiling and the floor of the venue: As per the ceiling and the floor of the venue, the decoration needs to be planned. An empty ceiling or an overcrowded floor of a venue – both are painful for eyes. So let’s make every decoration in a harmonized way.
• Not arranging proper light throughout the room: You must put up enough light in every corner of the venue and also on the focus. Fewer lights will not be helpful in presenting the space completely.
• Ignoring the presentation of food: The food presentation must be kept in mind. It is mostly overlooked by people for the other wedding decoration. But you need to add more value to the selection of the menu. The season in which you are planning to get married, let the menu be decided according to it. The seasonal food is always cheaper than the others.
• No personalization of wedding ceremony: Wedding ceremony is the perfect start of your new life with your partner. So the expression must be unique and the best one. Additions of just monograms are not the completion of the wedding party decoration. Every part of decoration must speak something special about your life. For more info about wedding reception decorations, visit https://www.wholesaleweddingsuperstore.com.au/c/wholesale-wedding-supplies-decorations